The company Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L (hereinafter for brevity the “Company”) is aware of the importance of the protection of privacy rights, with care to the processing of its users’ personal data. In accordance with European and Italian law in this area and inspired by both recommendations of the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/ CE, both to documentation and measures published by Italian Privacy Authority, Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. informs that any personal data collected through the navigation of the website https://dev.orangepix.it/lanificiosubalpino/, will be processed in accordance with the law regarding protection of personal data. At the time of use of the services offered by the website (contact form completion, etc.) the user will receive specific information regarding further processing of personal data carried out by Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L.
With reference to personal data handling method and processing of users who consult this website, Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. provides the following information, pursuant to article 13, EU regulation no. 679/2016:
1) Types of data collected, purpose and legal basis of the processing - Cookies
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send and record on his/her personal computer or mobile device, these cookies are then re-transmitted to the same websites upon the user's subsequent visit.
Types of cookies used by https://www.lanificiosubalpino.com/
Technical and analytics cookies with limited identification potential. Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. . Analytical cookies, on the other hand, are used to analyze and measure the use of the Website by users. Analytical cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided for by art. 6 par. 1, lett. b) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or to allow the user to use the requested service. Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles relative to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when web-browsing. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of perso nal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided for by art. 6 par. 1, lett. a) of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or because the user has given his consent to the installation of profiling cookies. The website https://www.lanificiosubalpino.com/ doesn’t use profiling cookies.
||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a random generated number as a client identification. It is included in every page request on a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reports.
||Google analytics, origin, visits, permanence, channelling
||Cookie Bar acceptance
||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
All modern browsers allow users to decide whether to block the installation of cookies on their terminal and delete any already installed. This also applies to cookies installed as a result of browsing this site. In this case, navigation on the site could be difficult or even impossible. The following are the methods to disable the installation of cookies on the most modern browsers:
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select block sites from setting any data.
- Select Finish.
- For more information visit this page.
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them and click OK. For more information visit this page.
- Visit the Preferences page.
- From the Privacy panel, choose the option to block cookies.
- To delete cookies already stored, click the "Remove all data from the website" button.
For more information visit this page.
Apple Safari for mobile devices
- Touch the Settings button > Safari > Block cookies.
- Choose the option "Always allow", "Allow only from the websites I visit", "Allow only from the current website" or "Always block". On IOS 7 or less recent versions choose “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”. For more information visit this page.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select “use custom settings”.
- To enable cookies, mark “accept cookies from sites”; to deactivate them, remove the mark.
- If you are having problems with cookies, also make sure that the Accept third-party cookies option is not set on Never.
- Choose how long cookies can be stored:
- Keep them until: their expiration: cookies will be removed when they reach the expiration date (date set by the site that sends the cookies).
- Keep them until: Firefox closes: the cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed. Keep them until: ask every time: displays a warning every time a website tries to set a cookie and asks the user if he wants this cookie to be saved.
- Close the page. Any changes made will be automatically saved.
For more information visit this page.
- Go to the Preferences area.
- Select the "Advanced" area and enter the "Cookies" section.
- To disable the browser's storage of cookies, select the setting "Never accept cookies".
For more information visit this page.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Data controller informs that the User can use "Your Online Choices". Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data controller, therefore, recommends using this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
2. Data retention period
3. Processing methods
The personal data collected will be treated, stored and processed with electronic tools and will be stored both on computer media and on paper, organized in databases, and on any other type of suitable support. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The processing of personal data carried out by Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. does not involve automated decision-making processes.
4. Communication and / or provision of personal data
The communication and / or the provision of navigation data is a necessary requirement for the provision of the requested service (navigation on the site) and, therefore, mandatory for this purpose: failure to communicate and / or provide personal data by the interested party, will make it impossible for Lanificio Subalpino SRL to allow navigation on the site https:// dev.orangepix.it/lanificiosubalpino/. The communication and / or provision of data for further purposes is optional: failure to communicate and / or provide data, in such cases, will have no consequences for the subject. The installation of technical, analytical and profiling cookies from the site https:// dev.orangepix.it/lanificiosubalpino/ is optional (it can be prevented through the browser settings), but it could make the site or some of its services unusable.
5. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The personal data collected will not be disclosed and may be communicated, as well as to subjects who have the right and the interest to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations, to authorized personnel within the Owner, as well as to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of the Owner as Data Processor for the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as for any organizational and administrative need necessary to provide the requested services. The names of the other subjects who may become aware of your personal data as "Data Processors" are listed in an updated list available at Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9).
6. Transfer of data abroad or to international organizations
Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. does not transfer the personal data of the interested parties collected through the site https://dev.orangepix.it/ lanificiosubalpino/ and the tools provided therein abroad or to international organizations.
7. Link to third party sites or services
This information is provided only for the processing of personal data carried out through this site or the tools provided by it, and not for other Web sites that may be consulted by the user via connection, whose managers operate as independent data controllers. Users are therefore invited to carefully read their privacy policies before accessing third party services.
8. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided for by EU Regulation no. 679/2016, including, for example, to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the managers and of the designated representative.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the limitation of data processing concerning him;
The interested party may also request a copy of their data in standard format (so-called "Right to data portability").
Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The interested party has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing, when this is based on the hypothesis provided for by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a. (when "the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes"), or by Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a. of EU Regulation 679/2016, at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. If the interested party considers that the processing concerning him or her violates the legislation in force, he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State in which he usually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation is verified. The Italian supervisory authority can be reached at the contact details on its website.
9. Data Controller - Contact details
The data controller is Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L., with headquarters in Via Roma 1 - 13852 Cerreto Castello (Biella) Italy, Tax Code. 01869540029 and VAT number 01869540029, in the person of the Company's Chief Executive Officer. The Company can also be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and at the certified email address email@example.com. To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party may send a request using the email account firstname.lastname@example.org Lanificio Subalpino S.R.L. reserves the right to update this information on the processing of personal data.